“Green washing” in advertising, is a powerful marketing tool, enabling advertisers to tap into the growing consumer market for environmentally friendly products and services. In response to the increased proliferation of green marketing in recent years, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) is cracking down on unsubstantiated or misleading “green” claims. If your business manufacturers, supplies or advertises products or services with statements about environment sustainability, recycling, energy and water efficiency, or the impact on animals or the environment, it is important to ensure that your claims are accurate and verifiable. [read more]
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market