Doing business in Australia is complex and requires knowledge of the regulatory and commercial environment and an understanding of the operational risks. Stephens Lawyers & Consultants multi-skilled lawyer approach enables our team to provide timely strategic and commercial advice to support our clients’ commercial objectives.
Stephens Lawyers provides advisory services to boards and management of companies and organisations on corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management affecting operational matters and asset protection including preparation of policies.
Stephens Lawyers expertise includes corporate/business structuring, mergers and acquisitions and commercial contracts. We also take on the role of trusted advisor and legal counsel for companies that do not have an in-house legal team.
Stephens Lawyers can assist with all aspects of contractual negotiation and preparation and review of commercial agreements including:
- Shareholders Agreements
- Sale of Business, Mergers and Acquisitions Agreements
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures Agreements
- Manufacturing and Supply Agreements
- Licence, Franchise, Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Consultancy and Employment Agreements
- Services Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Heads of Agreements/Term Sheets/Memorandums of Understanding
Links to Publications