“Innovative distribution, marketing and pricing strategies with sound legal foundations are the key to success in the highly competitive E-Commerce market place.”
Katarina Klaric, Principal, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants.
Stephens Lawyers & Consultants provides commercially-minded advice to facilitate e-commerce within the complex regulatory environment, assisting on-line businesses to maintain their competitive edge, build brand equity and sales revenue.
Stephens Lawyers advises on all aspects of e-commerce including:
- Business models and structures for e-commerce business platforms and trading
- Intellectual property ownership and protection
- On-line distribution and marketing strategies and regulatory compliance
- Application of broadcasting, telecommunications and advertising laws
- E-commerce terms and conditions
- Privacy and data protection compliance
- Agreements with third party suppliers and service providers
- Australian competition and consumer law compliance and consumer protection issues
- Strategies for protection of brand equity from unauthorised on-line sellers involved in selling infringing or counterfeit products or taking advantage of the marketing and advertising of the brand owner or authorised seller
We also negotiate and prepare marketing, dealer, agency, franchise, licence, distribution and other supply agreements for IT products and services through traditional channels and the on-line environment.