Under the Australian Consumer Law, the ACCC has wide enforcement powers to combat ‘green washing’ claims. The ACCC has stepped up prosecutions in this area. This legal update looks at recent ACCC court actions on ‘green washing’ claims relating to false, misleading and deceptive representations [read more].
- Director’s Liability under the Australian Corporation and Consumer Law – Recent Cases
- Privacy and Risk Management: Information Sheet 3 – updated 10 September, 2021
- Privacy and Risk Management: Information Sheet 3 – updated 10 August 2021
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases – Updated August 2021
- Advertising Compliance: Therapeutic Goods Act and Australian Consumer Law – August 2021