Under the Australian Consumer Law, the ACCC has wide enforcement powers to combat ‘green washing’ claims. The ACCC has stepped up prosecutions in this area. This legal update looks at recent ACCC court actions on ‘green washing’ claims relating to false, misleading and deceptive representations [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market