ndustry codes play an important role in the regulation of business practices by setting standards of conduct for industry members, the consequences of non-compliance with an industry code may result in contravention of the Trade Practices Act 1974. This legal update examines recent developments in the following industry codes: Green Marketing Code; Franchising Code of Conduct; and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market