ndustry codes play an important role in the regulation of business practices by setting standards of conduct for industry members, the consequences of non-compliance with an industry code may result in contravention of the Trade Practices Act 1974. This legal update examines recent developments in the following industry codes: Green Marketing Code; Franchising Code of Conduct; and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct [read more].
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update