ndustry codes play an important role in the regulation of business practices by setting standards of conduct for industry members, the consequences of non-compliance with an industry code may result in contravention of the Trade Practices Act 1974. This legal update examines recent developments in the following industry codes: Green Marketing Code; Franchising Code of Conduct; and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct [read more].
- Director’s Liability under the Australian Corporation and Consumer Law – Recent Cases
- Privacy and Risk Management: Information Sheet 3 – updated 10 September, 2021
- Privacy and Risk Management: Information Sheet 3 – updated 10 August 2021
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases – Updated August 2021
- Advertising Compliance: Therapeutic Goods Act and Australian Consumer Law – August 2021