The Commonwealth Government’s new grants program Commercialisation Australia which came into effect on 1 January 2013, provides new opportunities for innovators, businesses and researches to receive financial assistance to support and protect their intellectual property development and commercialisation. Under the program, companies or individuals can access between $250,000 to $2 million in repayable grants [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market