The Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (PPS) came in affect on 30 January 2012 and introduced an Australia-wide legislative scheme for registering and enforcing all personal property securities. It replaces the State based registers with a single national electronic PPS register. This update provides an overview of the Act and its application to business, including answers to commonly asked question [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market