The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) has issued its 2022/23 Compliance and Enforcement Policy and Priorities. The ACCC’s priorities for 2022/23 include a focus on manipulative or deceptive advertising and marketing practices in the digital economy, environmental claims and sustainability.Read more
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases [July 2019 to Feb 2022] – Updated March 2022