Recognising the impact of current rising cost of living on Australian consumers, areas of ACCC scrutiny for 2023/24 include competition/anti-competitive conduct, fair trading and consumer protection issues in the digital economy, the energy, telecommunications and gas markets, environmental and sustainability claims, unfair contract terms and the financial services sector.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market