The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) has issued its 2022/23 Compliance and Enforcement Policy and Priorities. The ACCC’s priorities for 2022/23 include a focus on manipulative or deceptive advertising and marketing practices in the digital economy, environmental claims and sustainability.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market