by Katarina Klaric, Principal, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Knowing the advertising laws that apply to the marketing and advertising of a particular product or services is critical to avoid breaches resulting in fines and court proceedings. The recent case of Lorna Jane “Anti-virus Activewear” advertising and marketing campaign provides an example of how an advertising… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update