This update provides an overview of the new AANA Children’s Advertising Code (which comes into effect on 1 December, 2023), as well as the AANA Code of Ethics for marketing and advertising and the Broadcasting Services (Australian Content and Children’s Television) Standards 2020 which regulates advertising content directed to children.Read more
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market
- OAIC Releases Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches – Privacy Risk Management Update