Malicious or criminal attacks and human error continue as the major cause of notifiable data breaches reported the OAIC during the 6 month period to 31 December 2022 according to the OAIC Notifiable Data Breach Report-July-Dec 2022. This Update includes a summary of some key findings and statistics contained in the Report as well as steps which organisations can take to minimise the risk and harm of privacy data breaches.Read more
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market
- OAIC Releases Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches – Privacy Risk Management Update