By Katarina Klaric, Principal, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants All marketing and advertising must comply with The Australian Consumer Law, which prohibits content which is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or contains false representations in respect of the products or services being advertised[i]. In addition, there are industry, product or audience specific… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market