Business models for distribution and supply of goods or services through retail stores or on-line market places may provide significant benefits where manufacturers or suppliers can control marketing, promotion and pricing. These business models require careful scrutiny to avoid the risk of breaching Australia’s competition law, which prohibits anti-competitive conduct including resale price maintenance. Strategies for risk management are discussed in this Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Update on Competition LawRead more
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases [July 2019 to Feb 2022] – Updated March 2022