Clive Palmer’s $1.5 million lesson in Copyright Law Marketing and advertising campaigns often use existing songs or music, in building brand awareness. Specific songs or music become associated with a particular brand, business or organisation. Where songs or music are owned by third parties, licences have to be obtained from all the copyright owners and… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update