Recent case of ASIC v RI Advice Group Pty Ltd serves as a warning that companies which do not have adequate cybersecurity risk management plans, systems and controls in place are at risk of contravention of the Corporations Law and the Privacy Act which can result in substantial pecuniary penalties. Practical steps can be taken by companies and their directors to reduce these risks.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market