25 August 2020 Introduction Individuals and businesses continue to be targets of defamatory statements, and false or disparaging reviews published on social media platforms such as Facebook or Google My Business, which cause significant reputational damage and loss. Where the publisher refuses to take down the offending material, the affected party has no option but… Read MoreRead more
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market
- OAIC Releases Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches – Privacy Risk Management Update