In this article Stephens Lawyers & Consultants considers how the increasing use of AI technology or systems in the inventive or creative process to generate inventions and literary, artistic, musical and dramatic works is challenging Australia’s existing IP laws, and offers policy and practical considerations for Intellectual property protection of AI or computer generated works.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market