By Katarina Klaric, Principal, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants All marketing and advertising must comply with The Australian Consumer Law, which prohibits content which is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or contains false representations in respect of the products or services being advertised[i]. In addition, there are industry, product or audience specific… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update