From 1 July 2021, Victoria,[i] New South Wales,[ii] South Australia[iii] and Queensland[iv] introduced changes to the defamation laws. Key changes brought about by the Model Defamation Amendment Provisions 2020 [“New Defamation Laws”] include the following which are discussed as follows: the serious harm element; the single publication rule; the expanded definition of employees; new requirements… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market