From 1 July 2021, Victoria,[i] New South Wales,[ii] South Australia[iii] and Queensland[iv] introduced changes to the defamation laws. Key changes brought about by the Model Defamation Amendment Provisions 2020 [“New Defamation Laws”] include the following which are discussed as follows: the serious harm element; the single publication rule; the expanded definition of employees; new requirements… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update