Australian privacy laws are complex with Commonwealth and State privacy legislation to be considered whenever a privacy breach occurs. Stephens Lawyers & Consultants’ ‘Privacy Breaches in N.S.W. – Information Sheet’ provides information on N.S.W. privacy laws. Privacy Breaches in New South Wales – Information Sheet Privacy breaches in New South Wales (NSW) involving an individual’s… Read MoreRead more
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases [July 2019 to Feb 2022] – Updated March 2022