Review of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)- Submissions in response to Review published A review of Australia’s Privacy Act 1988 was announced on 12 December 2019 to better protect and regulate consumer data and personal information within an increasingly global digital economy – while also reviewing individual consumers’ rights to enforce privacy obligations. The Terms… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market