The Optus data breach involving the disclosure of personal information of about 10 million Optus customers, exposes Optus to claims for compensation under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and also to possible claims for breach of contract, negligence and contravention of the Australian Consumer Law.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market