September 2021 Directors, as persons responsible for the management and control of a company, bear strict legal duties. Under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and at general law, a director: Has a duty to act with care, skill and diligence [section 180 of the Corporations Act];[i] Has a duty to exercise their powers and discharge… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market