September 2021 Directors, as persons responsible for the management and control of a company, bear strict legal duties. Under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and at general law, a director: Has a duty to act with care, skill and diligence [section 180 of the Corporations Act];[i] Has a duty to exercise their powers and discharge… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update