The importation, manufacture, advertising and supply of cosmetics in Australia is highly regulated and complex. Dealing with three government regulators adds to the complexity and expense of getting cosmetics to market. In this Information Sheet Stephens Lawyers & Consultants offers guidance on some of the matters to be considered before a cosmetic product or range can be launched in the Australian market.Read more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update