The importation, manufacture, advertising and supply of cosmetics in Australia is highly regulated and complex. Dealing with three government regulators adds to the complexity and expense of getting cosmetics to market. In this Information Sheet Stephens Lawyers & Consultants offers guidance on some of the matters to be considered before a cosmetic product or range can be launched in the Australian market.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market