Major reforms are proposed to Australian privacy and data protection laws to align the laws with global standards and enhance protection. Businesses will have to start planning for the privacy law changes which are likely to be implemented within the next 12 to 18 months. This update provides an overview of the key proposed reforms and includes some steps businesses can take to get ready for the changes.Read more
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market
- OAIC Releases Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches – Privacy Risk Management Update