Copyright in Photographs – Perils of online copying – October 2014 By Katarina Klaric, Principal, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants There is a common misconception by internet users that photographic images found on the internet, websites and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be freely copied and used for commercial purposes without the… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market