Introduction to Trade Marks Trade marks are a valuable business asset and represent the identity of the brand and goods and services supplied by the business. While traditionally signifying a “badge of origin”[i] and indicator of quality, trade marks also act as a powerful marketing tool in promoting product recognition amongst consumers. Trade Mark registration… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market