As from 1 July 2022, advertising of therapeutic goods must comply with the new Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code 2021, which came into effect on 1 January 2022 (with a 6 month transition period which ended on 30 June 2022). In addition, all advertising of therapeutic goods must comply with the Australian Consumer Law. Are your advertising campaigns complaint?Read more
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market
- OAIC Releases Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches – Privacy Risk Management Update