As from 1 July 2022, advertising of therapeutic goods must comply with the new Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code 2021, which came into effect on 1 January 2022. In addition, all advertising of therapeutic goods must comply with the Australian Consumer Law. Are your advertising campaigns complaint?Read more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update