Confidential Information/Trade secrets are the most valuable assets of many organisations and this data is potentially exposed to greater risk of unauthorised access, disclosure or use, with employees working remotely and using video conferencing services. Remote workplaces also give rise to increased security risks associated with privacy breaches. This article offers steps for consideration by agencies and organisations which use video conferencing, to help them manage and minimise the risk of data security breach and to protect their confidential information/trade secrets and ensure compliance with privacy laws.Read more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market