Confidential Information/Trade secrets are the most valuable assets of many organisations and this data is potentially exposed to greater risk of unauthorised access, disclosure or use, with employees working remotely and using video conferencing services. Remote workplaces also give rise to increased security risks associated with privacy breaches. This article offers steps for consideration by agencies and organisations which use video conferencing, to help them manage and minimise the risk of data security breach and to protect their confidential information/trade secrets and ensure compliance with privacy laws.Read more
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update
- Damages for Online Defamation – Recent Cases [July 2019 to Feb 2022] – Updated March 2022