Clive Palmer’s $1.5 million lesson in Copyright Law Marketing and advertising campaigns often use existing songs or music, in building brand awareness. Specific songs or music become associated with a particular brand, business or organisation. Where songs or music are owned by third parties, licences have to be obtained from all the copyright owners and… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market