by Katarina Klaric, Principal & Director, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Electronic marketing campaigns play a significant part in business’s overall marketing strategy for the promotion of their business, goods and services. They provide an effective tool for the delivery of marketing messages via email or text messaging. However, businesses utilising electronic marketing communications that are… Read MoreRead more
- Advertising of Therapeutic Goods in Australia – Are your advertising campaigns compliant?
- Regulation of Cosmetics in Australia
- AI created Inventions or Works – Are they protected by Australian IP laws?
- Distribution and IP Licence Agreements: Are they subject to the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct? – Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Update: April 2022
- ACCC: Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2022/23 – Legal Update