by Katarina Klaric, Principal & Director, Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Electronic marketing campaigns play a significant part in business’s overall marketing strategy for the promotion of their business, goods and services. They provide an effective tool for the delivery of marketing messages via email or text messaging. However, businesses utilising electronic marketing communications that are… Read MoreRead more
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market