The Federal Government is currently implementing a three-stage reform program to update the therapeutic goods regulatory framework in Australia. This legal update provides an overview of the amendments to the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and how they will have significant consequences for the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in relation to penalties for providing false or misleading patent certificates and stricter advertising regulations [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market