Summaries of the following trade mark decisions from 2006: McDougall v Deckers Outdoor Corporation (2006) 68 IPR 322; Hope v Reme Pty Ltd (2006) 68 IPR 189; Colorado Group Ltd v Strandbags Pty Ltd (2006) 67 IPR 628; Colorado Group Ltd v Strandbags Pty Ltd (No. 2) (2006) 69 IPR 281; Ferrari Furniture & Cabinet Makers Pty Ltd v Ferrari Furniture Pty Ltd  WASC 139; Cadbury Schweppes Pty Ltd v Darrell Lea Chocolate Shops Pty Ltd (No. 4)  FCA 446; 69 IPR 23; Starr Partners Pty Ltd v Dem Prem Pty Ltd (No. 2) FCA 1269; Louis Vuitton Malletier SA v Toea Pty Ltd  FCA 1443 [read more].
- OAIC’s Latest Report on Notifiable Data Breaches: Privacy Risk Management Update
- ASIC releases Corporate Plan 2023-27 with Key Strategic Priorities and Projects – What does this mean for businesses?
- Damages for Online Defamation – the “Serious Harm” Element
- Advertising of Health Services – New Advertising Guidelines – Is your advertising compliant?
- Strategies for Protecting and Maximizing Value of Intellectual Property in the Digital Market